The offer and sale of products on the website www.comeinprovenza.it are governed by the following general conditions of sale. The products purchased on the site are sold by:
As in Provence by Raffaella Bounous
Via Roma n.140 28017 San Maurizio d'Opaglio (NO)
VAT number IT02653420030
1. DEFINITION AND SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
1.1 - This contract ("Contract") is a distance contract pursuant to art. 50 et seq. Of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("Consumer Code"). The Contract has as its object the sale of Provençal products between Come in Provenza as Distributor for Italy of the products illustrated on the website www.comeinprovenza.it and the consumer (the "Customer"). The Contract is concluded directly through the acceptance by Come in Provenza parties of a purchase proposal issued by the Customer via the internet, following the sending of an order on the website www.comeinprovenza.it (the "Site") , on the basis of the methods described in the following article 3.
1.2 These general conditions of sale ("General Conditions") and, in particular, the information pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, as provided by Come in Provence and reported on the Site, will remain valid and effective until they are modified and/or integrated by Come in Provence. Any modifications and/or additions to the General Conditions will be effective from the date in which will be communicated to the public and will apply to sales made after that date. The latest updated version of the General Conditions is the one available on the Site.
The sales prices of the products illustrated on the Site are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes. Delivery costs are indicated on the Website and may vary according to the weight and volume of the individual packages.
3. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT METHODS
3.1 - Purchases of the available products, as illustrated and described online, are made by the customer at the indicated price in force, inclusive of VAT, to be confirmed at the time of placing the order, increased by shipping costs and in any case displayed at the deed of purchase. Functions and characteristics described on the Site are provided by the Manufacturer. As in Provence declines all responsibility for any changes or inaccuracies. The photos used for the product sheets, while reflecting the main characteristics, may differ in color or in some detail.
3.2 – Before confirming the purchase, the customer will be given a summary of the unit cost of each selected product, the total order line, the total cost of the order in the event of the purchase of multiple products and any transport costs.
3.3 – The customer, confirming the acceptance of his purchase order will receive an e-mail message. If the customer does not receive any confirmation, the purchase order is to be considered cancelled.
3.4 – The customer will be allowed to choose one of the payment methods which will be clearly listed on the site and which will be considered valid by Come in Provence.
3.5 – FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE PRODUCT WARRANTY (as required by law for 24 months), THE ORDER CONFIRMATION SENT BY COME IN PROVENZA UPON THE COMPLETION OF THE PURCHASE BY THE CUSTOMER WILL BE LEGAL. For online sales, assimilated for VAT purposes to mail order sales, the EXEMPTION FROM THE CERTIFICATION OBLIGATION is foreseen. These sales are not subject to the obligation to issue an invoice, unless requested by the customer when ordering (ONLY SUBJECTS WITH VAT NUMBER), and are also exempt from the obligation to certify by receipt or tax receipt (Art. 22 of Presidential Decree n.633/1972) pursuant to article 2 of Presidential Decree 21 December 1996, n.696.
4. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS - COMPLAINTS
4.1 – Come in Provence sends the products to the address indicated by the Customer within 1-2 days from the conclusion of the Contract, as required by the Consumer Code; in the case of orders by bank transfer, the products are shipped as soon as the crediting of the sum has been verified in our bank.
4.2 – the customer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to him with the order placed; the customer must sign the delivery note indicating "subject to checking the integrity of the products"; if this does not happen, the customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what was delivered to him and its correspondence with what was ordered.
4.3 - Any complaint can be forwarded to the following email address: email@example.com
4.4 - The goods are delivered by BRT express courier.
5. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Come in Provence accepts customer orders within the limits of the quantities of products requested in the warehouse. Therefore, the acceptance by Come in Provence of the purchase proposal forwarded by the customer is subject to the availability of the products in stock. Come in Provence undertakes to promptly notify the customer of any unforeseeable out-of-stocks due to excess demand or other causes.
6. ONLY ORIGINAL PRODUCTS
The products available on our site are supplied to us only by locally verified suppliers.
This guarantees us that the goods are of quality and original from Provence (France). The INCI of each product is available by making a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the article for which it is required or online on the manufacturer's website.
7. CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS
The Customer declares and guarantees: (I) to be a consumer in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code; (II) to be of age; (III) that the data provided by the same for the execution of the Contract are correct and truthful.
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Pursuant to articles 52 and following of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send Come in Provence a communication to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by explicit communication sent to Come in Provence using one of the methods:
Registered mail with return receipt addressed to Come in Provenza Via Brughiere n.52-28017-San Maurizio d'Opaglio (NO)
By e-mail at email@example.com
Pursuant to art. 56 of the Consumer Code, the deadline for reimbursement by Come in Provence is 14 days from receipt of the notice of withdrawal, the reimbursement will be withheld beyond 14 days only until the Consumer proves that he has returned the goods or until these have not been received by Come in Provence.
Any original shipping costs will also be reimbursed to the consumer in addition to the price of the goods.
3. The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions: - The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product; - The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer; - In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Come in Provence will inform the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured). In this eventuality, the product will be made available to the customer for its return at the same time as canceling the request for withdrawal; - Come in Provence is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4. Come in Provence will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days of the return of the goods by bank transfer. It will be the customer's responsibility to provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (Heading and Iban of the current account where to credit the transfer).
1. The right of withdrawal is lost entirely, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Come in Provence ascertains that the goods have been handled other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and the functioning of the assets.